Monday, February 16, 2009
195 Broadway
Good morning. Today is president's day and our office is closed. However, I have to attend a training class this week (included today) and need to go to office to take care some work. Sucks :(
This pic taken in the lobby in my office. The interior design is so attractive. I heard ppl had their wedding shoot here. I always want to take a snapshot of it but I'm afraid the security isn't allow. Today I only see one security at the front desk so I was lucky to take some good shoots :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very nice, I'd like to see more of the pillars!
ReplyDeleteOh Yeah! I didn't think about that. I was thinking to focus on the lamps only. But more pillars would be nicer! flickr.com sucks because I couldn't upload any pic for more than 10MB.. I want to adjust this pic to be more brightness, but it will be bigger than 10MB..
ReplyDeleteErr, you're doing something wrong if your jpg's are coming out over 10mb - especially since you're downsizing the photos. And I think you need to switch your WB to tungsten, it looks a little too warm.
ReplyDeleteStrange. I modified the same file in my home pc and it is under 10MB.
ReplyDeleteColors look better but still seem a little off to me. Too much yellow maybe? I dunno, maybe it should be just a little warmer now. In either case, you see how 24 is not wide enough? If you had a 17, you might've caught some of the floor - and with it a better view of the pillars.
ReplyDeleteInteresting. I thought I had a good match for the WB because the lobby are pretty yellow with the lights. Yeah, 17 should be better for this pic, but I'm challenge myself to get some good one with 24.
ReplyDelete