skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ricky's Photo Journey
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Spring yet?
ISO 100 50mm f2.2 1/3200 sec
I missed spring and summer so much! I want to jog outside so badly. Play with my son in the playground. Take more pics w/o hand freeze...etc
2 comments:
Unknown
February 27, 2009 at 1:49 PM
I kinda like this one.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
beeloo
February 27, 2009 at 2:27 PM
Thanks Rob.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(78)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
▼
February
(17)
How much is it?
Little Italy
Spring yet?
My perfect lens?
Where is the head?
Ouch!
Crawling
Se Ja Meh
RedHat RULE!!!
Not even 17mm will do
Artistic?
Bicycles
195 Broadway
The plane "parked" in BPC
Brendan's 1st Birthday Party
24-70mm f2.8
My 1st blog!
About Me
beeloo
View my complete profile
Labels
24-70mm
(9)
35mm
(2)
50mm
(66)
85mm
(1)
Action
(2)
BPC
(3)
Brendan Chan
(7)
BW
(2)
eat
(14)
Flower
(2)
food market
(1)
New York
(68)
Random shoots
(12)
Stuy H.S
(1)
Followers
I kinda like this one.
ReplyDeleteThanks Rob.
ReplyDelete