Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My perfect lens?

ISO 100 50mm f1.8 1/3200 sec

I found out it's harder and harder to use 50mm to take photos on the street. I think a perfect lens for me is 10-70mm f 1.4 or f2.8 IS if it ever exists. I don't know if I will be happy with the 17-55mm f2.8 IS, because it's just hard to procedure a good pic indoor and low light situation.

3 comments:

  1. Umm, you still haven't used it have you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No not yet. I know I shouldn't make the assumption.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And as long as you're dreaming about a 10-70/1.4 - I'd rather have a 10-200 f1, that weighs less than a pound and is about the same size as the canon or nikon 35 f/2. Might as well throw IS/VR into the mix too, with a non-rotating, non-extending front element, with internal focus. USM/AF-S of course. And why not macro capabilities? Asking for tiltshift might be a bit much :-).

    ReplyDelete