skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ricky's Photo Journey
Sunday, February 15, 2009
The plane "parked" in BPC
ISO800 50mm f1.4 1/80 sec
This is not a new pic. I took it immediately once I heard on TV that the plane was "park" in BPC. Needless to say, the pilot was a hero in this incident. I wish I could get closer to the scene but it was blocked by police.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(78)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
▼
February
(17)
How much is it?
Little Italy
Spring yet?
My perfect lens?
Where is the head?
Ouch!
Crawling
Se Ja Meh
RedHat RULE!!!
Not even 17mm will do
Artistic?
Bicycles
195 Broadway
The plane "parked" in BPC
Brendan's 1st Birthday Party
24-70mm f2.8
My 1st blog!
About Me
beeloo
View my complete profile
Labels
24-70mm
(9)
35mm
(2)
50mm
(66)
85mm
(1)
Action
(2)
BPC
(3)
Brendan Chan
(7)
BW
(2)
eat
(14)
Flower
(2)
food market
(1)
New York
(68)
Random shoots
(12)
Stuy H.S
(1)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment