Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Artistic?
I found this pic quiet interesting as it feels a bit artistic to me. I'm still fairly new to photography world and I'm still try to cooperate between technical part and artistic part. As you may know, artistic is a very subjective matter. More ppl critique my pics will definitely improve both of my skill sets.
How can I find more follower? I wish blogger.com could provides the search function to look for your gmail address friends from your address book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like it! I might suggest shifting the frame up a bit, I feel like there's a little too much pavement at the bottom of the photo. (Buildings are generally more interesting than pavement).
ReplyDeleteThanks. I will try your suggestion next time. When I shoot this pic, my goal was to show more about the pavement (like the similar one you took in France). Anyway, I'm glad that you keep visit my blog daily and your comment is very appreciated. I will keep it up :)
ReplyDelete