skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ricky's Photo Journey
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
$1 pizza
ISO 100 50mm f8 1/50 sec
I couldn't believe it when I first heard about it. There is always a line no matter when. For more details about this pizza place, visit
here
.
2 comments:
Unknown
March 15, 2009 at 10:28 PM
This makes me think of Danny.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
beeloo
March 15, 2009 at 10:29 PM
I'm curious. What about Danny? Because he can eat alot??
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(78)
►
April
(30)
▼
March
(31)
Random - 3
How to tell it's a nice day?
One spot from City Hall Park
Bad economy = opportunity?
Random - 2
elders
Soccer in action
basketball in action
Dumpling
Bird in cage
Paris Sandwich
Vietnamese Sandwich
playground
City Hall Monster?
Random - 1
Newspaper war
Birds on the tree
Free sample
$1 store
Canon cowboy
$1 pizza
BPC - part 2
BPC - part 1
Pad Thai
A drop
Freezing
My work area
Outside of 195 B
Beer - I missed you!
Hot Dog
B and W
►
February
(17)
About Me
beeloo
View my complete profile
Labels
24-70mm
(9)
35mm
(2)
50mm
(66)
85mm
(1)
Action
(2)
BPC
(3)
Brendan Chan
(7)
BW
(2)
eat
(14)
Flower
(2)
food market
(1)
New York
(68)
Random shoots
(12)
Stuy H.S
(1)
Followers
This makes me think of Danny.
ReplyDeleteI'm curious. What about Danny? Because he can eat alot??
ReplyDelete