skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ricky's Photo Journey
Thursday, March 26, 2009
elders
ISO 100 50mm f2.2 1/1600 sec
I'm not afraid to become old, but I'm just afraid that I will be one of them - play Chinese chess game all day long and couldn't play my favorite sport - badminton.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(78)
►
April
(30)
▼
March
(31)
Random - 3
How to tell it's a nice day?
One spot from City Hall Park
Bad economy = opportunity?
Random - 2
elders
Soccer in action
basketball in action
Dumpling
Bird in cage
Paris Sandwich
Vietnamese Sandwich
playground
City Hall Monster?
Random - 1
Newspaper war
Birds on the tree
Free sample
$1 store
Canon cowboy
$1 pizza
BPC - part 2
BPC - part 1
Pad Thai
A drop
Freezing
My work area
Outside of 195 B
Beer - I missed you!
Hot Dog
B and W
►
February
(17)
About Me
beeloo
View my complete profile
Labels
24-70mm
(9)
35mm
(2)
50mm
(66)
85mm
(1)
Action
(2)
BPC
(3)
Brendan Chan
(7)
BW
(2)
eat
(14)
Flower
(2)
food market
(1)
New York
(68)
Random shoots
(12)
Stuy H.S
(1)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment