skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ricky's Photo Journey
Monday, April 6, 2009
Sushi
ISO 400 50mm f2.2 1/100 sec
This is my favorite food. I wish I can go to Hong Kong and Japan this year. We will see.
2 comments:
Unknown
April 6, 2009 at 11:08 PM
Nice shot, I like it... Did you finish all of it?
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
beeloo
April 7, 2009 at 8:26 AM
Nah. If I'm 18, I probably could :)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(78)
▼
April
(30)
Random - 12
Brendan tries to walk
The sourdough onion rings from Izzy and Nats
The Rachel from Izzy and Nats
Peek
Random - 11
Brendan Chan
Splash
Flower shot - part 2
Flower shot - part 1
My lunch
Toy
Random - 10
Random - 9
Bamboos
Shrimps
Random - 8
Random - 7
Wedding
Nigel's Birthday lunch - Entree
Nigel's Birthday lunch - appetizer
Brendan's girlfriend :)
Funny toy
Random - 6
Sushi
Piano shoot
Random - 5
Happy Birthday
Random - 4
Funny sign
►
March
(31)
►
February
(17)
About Me
beeloo
View my complete profile
Labels
24-70mm
(9)
35mm
(2)
50mm
(66)
85mm
(1)
Action
(2)
BPC
(3)
Brendan Chan
(7)
BW
(2)
eat
(14)
Flower
(2)
food market
(1)
New York
(68)
Random shoots
(12)
Stuy H.S
(1)
Followers
Nice shot, I like it... Did you finish all of it?
ReplyDeleteNah. If I'm 18, I probably could :)
ReplyDelete